Vision Aerospace is an approved Part 145 FAA/EASA Repair Station that has been catering repair and overhauls to the aviation industry since 2018. We specialize in accessory components such as:
Let's create something together!
- Fuel nozzles (CFM56, CF6, AE3000, V2500, PW4000, RB211, C130 and others)
- Hydraulic pumps
- On-wing fuel boost pumps
- HP Controllers
- Anti-Collision Lights
- Coffee makers and much more components within the areas of fuel pneumatics
- Hydraulics, ext.
- Our vast range of capabilities allows us to work on all sorts of aircraft components like, B767, B757, B747, A300, A320, A330 and A340s.
Our Goal is NO WARRANTIES!!!
At this moment, we have a reliability rate above 99% and we plan to keep it as such. Our clients understand that given the owners’ 30 years combined past experience as repair station chief inspectors and Line Maintenance Technical planning & strategic Analyst, we will not skip steps when repairing or overhauling units. In addition, our diverse team is composed from technicians with more than 50 years of experience in the aviation industry ranging from working at High skilled level institutions such as: UTC, SIKORSKY, GOODRICH, BARFIELD, ROCKWELL COLLINS, THALES, AAR, and many others. In order to maintain optimum quality, we focus on 3 objectives in a daily basis:
- Always emphasize clear and precise communication between our peers
and our customers.
- Enforcing oversight of work performed and assuring that all technicians can properly comprehend & interpret manufacturer’s recommendations of all units being repaired.
- Continuously Investing in research and development to provide innovative solutions that better suit our customers needs.
For concerns, you may use the form below to get in touch with us. Kindly make sure to provide your valid and updated contact information. We will endeavor to respond via call or email within 7 business days.